Sunday, December 09, 2007

Wouldn't It be nice?

-If one day... I could make an album... with a band... I don't know which band but... with a band. LOL. Ahhh... Then we will bring many songs of different genres or something... Or... We'll stick to a genre at most.

-If one day... I could be a heroine of one of Datuk Yusof Haslam's movie? Just like Erra Fazira, Ziana Zain and Hetty Sarlene?

-If one day... I could set up my own cafe... Be my own boss... Hire workers and have fun...

-If one day, I could work with M.Nasir... Maybe he could write my songs... Hahahaha...

-If one day, I could buy a big house in KL, And live there with my family... No need to work... cos we have more than enough money... Hahaha...

Wouldn't It be noce If those dreams would Come True... But funny ain't it? I'm into design also... But to tell you the truth, the Arts flow in my blood more than design... How I wish people could see that...

Dream, Believe, Achieve (heard of that before?)

No comments: