Monday, December 17, 2007

Saturay's BBq

Lol as expected, We only went for my family bbq and not the other 2. Bloody hell. Was damn bored. My cousins did not talk to me that much. BORING. Just wished that we were much closer like before... ouh Those days... Miss them so... Anyway. Could see that they were shy... so was I. And Khairil Yusof came. Now I know. My sis say my uncle is dating Khairil's sister or something. Not sure.. Anyway. Ate a lot. My father and mother chatting the night away. Me and my siblings with kids. Bloodyhell. Makan lagi Afdal... I wanna be closer to my other cousins like we used to. After like what. How many years i forget already... Missed alot. That lil cousin of mine, adila, treats me as if I am like, not her cousin. She said it was "kak fiza's birthday". I asked "Kak fiza?" Shocked cos i did not know kak fiza's birthday falls on the 19th of dec... 4 days b4 me. (ouh so shes like 1yr 4days older than me!) haha wth. then adila said, "ouh kak fiza is our another cousin. uhh her sister! (points to shima, fiza's lil sis). I was like... wth! I know who is kak fiza unless there is another kak fiza. Like hello! I am the girl who used to play with you when you were small! go to your house, sleep over... dance, play. And me n ur sis used to bully u! remember? Whatever we did! Ah nvm... Maybe you were too young to remember... NVM. Then i turned around and walk away. Nvr talkedto her again for the rest of the night... haha. Bloody hell...

I miss those days...

No comments: