Friday, December 28, 2007

It hurts...

I know how you look at me now...
I can't commit.
Neither am I ready.
I don't know what you think of me just now when you saw me.
Maybe you were okay with it.
Maybe you are not...
How can I get this into you...
How can I get my thoughts so that you'd understand????

Now I made up my mind...
I'm really going to know you better.
I don't want this to be the end for us...
I'll make you like my special friend.
If you really want it.
Until I get back from this holiday...
Until I get your answer...
Then We'll see...
You want me to treat you like how I treat my special friend...
I'll do it.
You'd just have to be prepared.
Get ready, Nafi...

But until then...
I'd cry to sleep tonight...
Tmr night...
Tmr Tmr night...
Cos I miss you badly

Stop treating me like this.
Don't make me regret ever accepting you.
Just Don't!

No comments: