Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Nauseous...

I want to vomit lah can??? I don't know exactly what is wrong with me...
Maybe it was because of the question Mr.BF shot at me.
I ended up dreaming of him yesterday... and GOD! It was a bad dream okay!

I dreamt of a snake which could talk. hmm snake??? Not really sure actually... cos there were different dreams and they somehow got mixed up. But i know this snake was green. haha. It was at night. There were 3 couples i think... including me and mr.bf. LOL. We were in a dark place. The other two couples were kissing, and... me and him was walking. Somehow the snake attacked me and mr.bf... I ran when a police car came and arrested me. For what i dunno. But then, my hands could slip off the handcuffs and i ran away from the police. Thats all I could remember... and i cried okay... Cos after that, I didn't see my MR.BF again... cos he ran away and the police couldn't catch him. So sad lahhh... Cryin in my sleep... lol. Woke up and i found it hard to open my eyes! PFFT. Thanks eh mr.bf!

My mom said if you dreamed of being attacked by a snake, it means there will be a marriage proposal coming. No. No marriage proposal today... maybe its because of my thought before i went to sleep last night...

Anyway... got new flip flops from ripples! PD! I Can't wait!!!

No comments: