Monday, December 24, 2007

:DD

Mom bought me a fossil watch. :DD
For my birthday present.
My god.
My father told me she read my diary.
There was one page which I put there "I want a fossil watch... bla3"
I dunno what. Anyway that was years ago.
But anyway I'm thankful for that...

I was sad at first cos I thought my mom did not buy for me anything.
I cried for one night. Then I promised myself not to be sad about this anymore.
I love my mom no matter what.
My wish is that I can let my mother read my blog.


Anyways... had a good time just now. Went to school. To do project.
Then went to find my mother's birthday present.
Then went to changi airport to eat... with hanafi :D, alia :D, and Sarah :D.
Heh.
So fun!
Can we do it againnn??
Popeye's chicken for course meal and swensen's for desert.
And when i got back home...
A fossil watch was waiting for me.
Shocked like hell.
I wanted to cry but i couldn't...
Love my mom so... soooo much :DD

No comments: