Friday, December 07, 2007

Head BANG!

Went to school this morning. The plan: To put my model in the studio, pay my fees and have breakfast with Sarah and Irshaad. But in the end, Sarah and Shaad did not turn up or call. PFFT. Then on the way home, BANG. My low blood pressure attacked. Well... I did not eat in the morning. But... Its no excuse... I can manage without eating breakfast. I just don't know how come It could attack me after being M.I.A for like almost 2 yrs! I was in the bus and I started getting dizzy and all... I had to stand! OMG. My head was spinning and I had to stand. Bloody hell. How great could my life be? I seriously don't know where did I go wrong... My head is still heavy... just slightly. well. What can I do? But this thing is sure bothering me lah. I can't go out with Fi today because of this. thought of following him to shisha. And he asked me out to play pool ok. Damn. I've been longing to touch the cue. Argh... My head.... Want to go and check out wiki about Low blood Pressure. '_'. Tatah.

Love what you do, Respect what you love. :D

No comments: