Tuesday, December 11, 2007

God!

Imagine. Searching for a perfect holiday and chatting with fidz about relationships is making me starve. And I can feel this hypotension coming. Gosh. Believe it or not, I coughed out blood. But was not serious. Just a lil bit... Maybe its the lack of sleep. For the past two days, i haven't been sleeping quite well actually. The day before yesterday, It was because I was waiting for a message. You jolly well know who you are. (Siape tertidur tu, terase lah ya! :p) Yesterday, was because my sister had her sinus prob. And mom was sleeping in my room as well. Imagine. I was in the middle. And both of them were SNORING!!!! OMG...

Chatting with fidz have resulted on me, writing the prev post. And somehow, Chatting with him has matured us in our thinking... hehe... Thanks fidz. Fie(Hanafi), Thank fidz cos if he didn't chat with me today, I won't post the prev post ok... Good boy!
hehe.....
K I wanna eat before I die.... bye

No comments: