Friday, December 21, 2007

Hari Raya Haji 2007

I will try my best to include every detail of what i did during hari raya haji which was like... so fun! ~At least I think so... haha... Look on the positive side... lol.
ok.. Where shall I start?

On the starting of the day, which was like when I woke up... The smell of Sambal Goreng greeted me... mmmm... so sedap... I went out of bed to find everyone slacking... ok. nvm. Thot this was supposed to be very... RAYA-ful... Anyway. My parents and matin(3rd bro) went out...for what i dunno. When they came back, they brought home a shaver and rice cooker! From harvey norman... Hmmm... weird! WTH. And then, We got ready and went out. First stop, Ang mo kio.

*(OMG my sister is so annoying right now! Her feet is beside the laptop! Wearing that white pumps... Asking me what color would be nice if she were to buy another one. Damn, She had just pulled my headphone! Sometimes i wish i was an only child!)*

Nothing much to do there. Just send the sambal goreng and sit down... *(and my sister is dancing beside me and Singing! Ah noise pollution! Can i kill her?)* then... Tried so hard not to watch 'Chah'. The first time i saw it, it was torturous.... TT ok so. then made a move and drove to town. WTH. Town! hari raya haji?! hahaha.... Org buat korban, kite pergi shopping... ish3... But this was to shop for my sibling's school bag for next yr. Since this was... *(Now my sis is banging the small Gendang! so noisy! I am so prepared to be the only child!)* the perfect time to do so... Cos on the other times, my parents would be working. So... no time later. They bought billabong bags. At bugis junction... BHG. My mom wanted to buy for me that Nike bag which I wanted. Even though it cost 52 bucks ~for that bloody small bag which i cant even put an a4 file in!! omg... So... It isn't worth it. So I persuaded her not to buy. Cos i know if she would've bought for me that bag, she will use it as a reason not to buy for me other things and say its my birthday present! I dun want!!!!! OK. Anyway. Since it was a holiday, town was packed with loads of people. And my father... who didn't like to drive... Swore all his might in the car... Cos of the bloody jam. PFFT. We, acted as if we didn't hear anything. Luckily, my 2 youngest siblings didnt follow us... They are fast learners u know... What comes out from their mouth, brings u aback. LOL. Shall not elaborate...

Then went to my cousin's house (mother's side) where a 'Tahlil' was held for my grandfather's death anniversary... by the time we got there, my pringles was 90 percent finished, and the tahlil was 70% done... Sat on the floor and held up my hands. but did not really focus on reading. Was sleepy and there were some distractions... lol. Baca Al-Fatihah pun dah tak betul... haha... Astaghfirrullah. Then eat the remaining of my pringles. with my uncle and my aunty, lol. My fave. Aunty, Widya's mom, she told us jokes which were so funny about taufik batisah, hady mirza and asian idol... esp guy sebestian when he danced like skank liddat... Cos we were watchin asian idol... haha... The rest of my uncles and aunties also followed. Me and my cuz, lili, also followed uh, ape lagi... Funny. Funnier than TEATER KOMEDI. Lol. Dah 3 pelakon dok dlm satu rumah. Kecoh....

Then after some time, went to my cuz, Zalillah's house for a visit. The first time in such a long time, i went there and made the house like my own. LOL. Always did so when i was young cos we were kinda close... now after a long time of separation... Missed them. God granted our prayers (me n nina's). :D And Zalillah's sister, Adilah, Got into Greenview. -.-" Of all schools! PFFT! Haha... Fyi Zalilah and me was from Greenview. LOL. Over there, the adults talked about.... Haj and... ghost. -.-" Of all things. LOL. Anyway. In all I had fun... :D It was definitely diff from any other hari raya haji(S) after all the years of separation... UNITY... :D What i had craved for.

So sad i couldnt upload pics cos i cant... the cable sot... n no bluetooth :(

No comments: