Friday, December 14, 2007

Sixth Sense

I nearly forgot to blog about yesterday's disturbia... lol

Went to Changi to fetch my mom from CAAS territory...
Went to the beach before that.
Was in the car. Alone. Everyone els was outside.
That was when I saw some small black thing running towards a tree infront of me.
I thought it was a small kid or something. ok...
Didn't give a damn.
Then I scrutinized at the tree. Did not see a kid.
Ok maybe it was my imagination. Forget it.
Went to fetch my mom and drove of to Changi village to eat.
Fine. Back home.
Opened the door. Assalamualaikum.
Went straight to change.
Forgot to wash my legs.
Went to the kitchen to heat up my KFC chicken.
Went back to my room.
As I was listening to Ria Misteri Jam 12 and talking to my mom and sis,
I caught a glimpse of something which is black. On top of me. \
crawling on the ceiling. ZOOM!
It was fast... okay... MAYBE it was just my imagination.
Went to the kitchen to get my chicken.
Went back to the room.
Went back again to get a drink.
Then I found out that the microwave door was open. I know I have closed it. Maybe I forgot. Forget it. Then there was a gust of wind which blew into the kitchen and made the hanging things move and clink. Okay. This is it, It's following me. Damn.
Went back to the room.
While eating and talking, I saw it again.
This time it was crawling at the wall on my right.
'Ni takleh jadi ni! Korg dah cuci kaki belum? Tadi masuk bagi salam tak?'

Silence.

Went to the toilet and wash my leg.
It was gone.
I knew it would go and luckily there was a gap in the window.
It wasn't closed properly.
I knew it would go cos in the room(mine)there was 2 ayat Kursi which My father hung.
And Some other stuffs to keep these things away. Like... different kinds of things lah.
Told my mom and sis abt the disturbance.
And there we go, our own Misteri Jam 12.
:D

No comments: