Thursday, December 13, 2007

Final Destination 2

The movie... again and again. So gross. Thats why I'm blogging. My siblings are watching in and just by hearing them scream... I feel nauseous... OMG... I want to eat! Can? Haiz... Quite bored actually... My auntie just called. She's treating us to KFC today! hehe. So best. Anyway it's been a long time since we went to her house. And this weekend, there's my mom's friend's chalet. Then there's also a bbq planned by relatives from my Father's side. OMG... Confirm best punyer... haha... Dah tak jadi gi Melaka... Initially thot of staying at A'Famosa. But my mom's friend went to survey the place but it was boring. LOL. So maybe we go some other place in Malaysia. Bukit Merah maybe? Can we just go Johor... Johor pun okey aper... Haish... Ni nak pergi jauh2... Den the next day im schooling okay?! PFFT!

My current condition is: My head is spinning. Thanks to FD2. And you know what? I want to eat. But you know what? I dunno what to eat. There's food. I'm hungry. But I don't feel like I have the appetite. Can I save my stomach for later??? haha... WTH.

Happy birthday December Babies!

No comments: