Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So so so so....

I am so dead.
My song that I've create for my special friend...
Its ruined....
I need to find a new melody for the chorus...
Cos its bland!
PFFT...

My special friend... hmmm... his name is... Zizi can? duwan la... Izzy... yea nicer.. haha
Ok so... He asked me to write something about him in my blog... lol!
well i did eventually... here im writing about my friend Izzy... LALALA
Ok. So. He asked me to do loads of things about him... well...
I did... I wrote a song for him. But. I'm not letting anyone who is close to me listen to it first.
Including You Azimah! hehe. I know u are reading this!
Okay... Im not letting anyone listen to it before it is done (except for my cousins. they r my trusted crits.... lol) cos its a SURPRISE!
WHEEEEE....
im crazy, lol!

okayokay...

Happy happy mood mood... i dunno y! hehe...
2years 6 months... eh? i need a calendar mannnnnn.....
no! don't get me a calendar for my birthday! i got loads already... Unless u wanna give me a notebook... the color2 one... the nice2 one... the one from that bookshop at citylink... (hint2) lol! haha... No lah kidding... If you guys wanna buy me presents make sure it cost more than 1000 sgd not rupiah okkkk....
hahahaha... see! im crazy! i know... hahahahahaha.... biol nyer budak...
Oh izzy look what you've done!
Anyway... About the presents... i was joking... i meant 'make sure its worth more than Sgd1000000000000000 ok...

You know what it means? Make sure its priceless... God knows, you guys have already gave me that... Our long lasting friendship... Whoever reading this... you know who you are. Promise me our friendship will last for eternity, infinity and beyond... It would be the best, most valuable present of all.... And Keep your promises once made... Broken, considered sold... Sell you at Indonesia or Thailand uh.... haha

CRAP CRAP CRAP! What came out of my fingers i dunno... haha... Minum todi agaknyer budak ni... haish

Merepek meraban taik apek dalam? JAMBAN! Ban ape? Bantal! Tal ape? Talipon! Pon ape? Pondan! Dan ape? Dan-sing! Sing aper? Singapore! Pore aper? Po-peye! Pai ape? Pai... pye pye? (bye bye) heh.... Gile budak ni Whatafark??????

No comments: