Saturday, December 22, 2007

Was tagged by farah mardhiah so here it goes... Bloody hell...

Link to your tagger and post these rules. List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


1. I AM RANDOM IN FACT...
2. I must fall in love with a 'Thing' before I buy it... lol.
3. My dream is to be known in this world in the entertainment industry. :D (revealed secret!)
4. I am a responsible person! hah. At least I think so.
5. I am unique? hahahaaha...
6. I love to make people laugh... its just addictive and works better than olay total effects...
7. I Am Vain... I love my reflection. :D
8. And I Am not whatever you ASSUME I might be... *how bout that?* :P

TAG! (I hate this!)
1. Uhhh Hanafi! Hehe... U have to do this!
2. Lets see... Azimah azman... heh...
3. you....
4. yes you....
5. the one sitting
6. reading this thing
7. Ya you!!!
8. You! You the person reading this particular death post! (hah mepek!)

*Please have the guts to do this bloody thing... haha... I did... i read my friend's blog and she tagged me saying "you! you the random person reading this blog! lol!" it was vague. There wasnt even my name. Just to have a clear conscience, i did this. See... im very responsible... haha wth

No comments: