Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A new chapter in my life... A new book.

I am going to forget the past memories.
I am going to love like I have never did.
I am going to give my heart to him.
Because I know he deserves it.

I am bringing the lessons from the past with me.
And try my best to not repeat the mistakes.
Try to improve myself and my partner.
Its our love, maybe our lives at stake.

I am sorry to myself cos I kept reminding myself of the past.
I am sorry to him cos he suffered without me realising.
But I promise to myself I will not do it again.
I promise to him he would end the days smiling.

I'll Love him more... More than any guy whom I had loved.

I am so in love with you now.
I am not afraid to fall.
As long as you stay by my side.
You were all that I've wished for.

Hanafi.
I will treasure you,
every moment with you,
every letters you write for me,
every I Love You's you've said...
Everything of you...
I'd treasure them...
Dear in my heart.
For now, I'll promise you Forever.
I know you will too...



I am so fuckinly in love with you so badly even the bad words can't describe it enough!

No comments: