Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Imeem acc was hacked like... for just a while... :(

Luckily... I don't have any heart problems... Haish.
I log in to imeem. Well actually, I never log out.
Okay. So when I went in, it said "welcome, I'm a Gay. Fuck la"
I was so damn shocked. I thot it was one of my bro's mischievious plans to get back at me... i dunno for what. Let's just say he hates me, cos i like to order him around. LOL. Anyway. Yea so I went to check if there was anything unusual about my page.
There were Chinese songs... Bloody hell. I did not listen to them. Somebody really hacked into my account or maybe, it was just an accident, but I know the page was a hacker's page. Cos at the comments part, the diff ppl used their hacked acc to shout vulgarities cos the hacker hacked their account... like mine... PFFT... Then I posted a comment too. but I swore, okay. I didn't use vulgarities. Just said that... "To whoever did this, you are so gonna get it. Not now but later when you die! My GOD is so gonna make your life miserable!!!" then i logged out, And logged in to my another account at imeem... luckily it was okay. then I log in bag to the hacked account and it doesn't exist. WTH! bloody hell....

So many bad people out there... Bully poor girl like me. I know I'm too cute that you can't resist not bullying me... But Can you at least give some face??? :p
Kat skola, kawan2 nak campak aku kat dlm fountain... kat rumah adik aku bully aku... kat dalam internet pon org nak bully aku?!?!!

No comments: