Monday, December 10, 2007

WTH....

My father is like being some kind of shit now. He suck... I don't know what's wrong with him. Like one hr, he is okay, the next he comes shooting people down with his fucking mouth. He made me cry first then he made my sister. Bloody hell. What's the matter with him??? Because of him... Fie is affected. I have no mood to do things I was currently doing. I just feel like burying my head somewhere. Find my little corner and just CRY! I think he got pms or something. Menopause maybe. Bloody hell. Now he is okay... I guess... First, he did not wanna fetch my mom. And now he is going out. To fetch my mom. PFFT! Whattt is the matter with him?! Now he is out. I have my life back some how. Gonna check on my sis to see how he is doing...

....

ouh great she's okay. Few tears left in her eyes. Could see them though she was like trying to hide it. LOL. She's watching heroes s1 on channel 5. I'm watching heroes s2 online. Sisterly love... Awww....

Forgive me.

No comments: