Monday, December 03, 2007

Gosh

Mood: Crazy (In a bad way)

Gosh. I am so lethargic today. Planned to go to school to pay my fees and meet hanafi:D but the plan was backfired by my physical state. Didn't feel good today. Argh. Ended up watching Vietnam vs Singapore's game. Bloody hell... Singapore kencing manis... though the score right now is 3-1 with Singapore leading... but Vietnam also kencing manis... Own goal. LOL! like wth. I can play better. Nyeahahaha. Ok wtf. I'm talking about soccer? Many things happened yesterday but I did not get to blog. Server down. LOL.

My Cussies from Australia are coming down this Jan. Woohooo! yippe yay yay! And now I'm tutoring one of them online...
wtf! ahha

Oh did i mention... We're going to Melacca with my mom's cliques at work -.-" Y not KL??? But I'll enjoy the company though! wheeee. Cant wait! Convoy Convoy...

No comments: