Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Water Babies...




Ouh great. My neighbor's daughter came to our house.
I mean she is still in here somewhere now.
This is kinda bad and good. I don't know.
She's very cute and adorable.
But she likes to talk. Talk non-stop!
I prefer kids who don't talk a lot.
Why can't kids today become like me when I was a kid?
Chey... haha
I mean. Serious. I just sit down some place and play with my polly pocket.
In MY own damn world. I do not disturb anybody okay.
So why are these kids bothering me?
Why must they seek attention??? Go seek someone else attention lar.
I don't have the mood. Cos your mouth had just screwed it up.
It's not that I hate kids. But I hate it when they act too smart when they are not.
At least my lil bro, mikhail, can live in his own world and maintain being cute.
That neighbor's kid was like so irritating. She wanted to use the computer to play games. Mikhail was using it. Ya. So she thought she had to use it too. Its like, "if you play, Then I'll have to play too." Pfft. Kids. Ok fine. I let my bro use first. My lil bro knows how to control this computer. He knows what to touch and what not to. And when it came to this girl's turn, she started right-clicking, clicking every damn thing she could see when the game wouldn't work. She's like 1 yr older than my lil bro. OKAY! So I was freaked out. Luckily, I got hold of the situation pretty well and Phew, Luckily nothing went wrong. I told her "See! thats basically why I did not let you play games. What if you did something wrong and the computer crashed?!". She gave me this very funny look. Like her eyes went big. Her lips was in a circle.

Then I came to my senses. I'm talking to a 6 year old girl for goodness sake! Wth. Of course she won't understand. So I rephrased my sentence such that it became quite childish and she could understand. And you know what she said? "But I NEED to play the game..." 'What? NEED??? Are you sure? haha. You won't die not playing that bloody game you unruly little brat. Trying to act smart aren't ya. Can I flatten those chubby sheecks of yours?' That was what came to mind... haiz... Luckily she gave me that water babies. Lol.

And today... Ayah has a shooting with Screenbox. Can I follow? Who knows I could stand-in as extra? haha. LOLZ.

I so miss him.

No comments: