Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas?!

Listening to: My December by Linkin Park :DD

Well happy birthday to Jesus(P.B.U.H)...
Happy Advanced Birthday to my mom whose birthday falls tomorrow. :D
Happy belated birthday to me, Farah Ashlina, Farhanah, Irshaad, My ex's mom, Taufik Batisah... who else? ouh Farhan, my Friendster friend... and all the December Babies! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y'ALL! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL CHRISTIANS... AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR RESOLUTIONS... LOL COS I HAVEN'T!

So anyway, I can't wait to go to PD... EEEE Best nyer! But... I'd be darker when I come back. :( So sad then... Ah wth. Gonna have fun, man! Whats the use of going to PD and stay away from the sun??? The beach is calling me!!! I can hear it! Ahhhh....
WTH!

Its gonna be loads of fun larrrrr.... confirm cos Danny, my cousin, is following!!!
WOOT! PD HERE I COME!!!!
PS: padahal lagi 3 hari... PFFT!

I've got too much to say... too much to tell.
But you know what, some things are better left unsaid.
I'm a fickle-minded person also a forgetful one.
So I'm sorry if you think I'm a waste.
Cos im not!

Lol the last two lines are random. Don't mind me. I dun belong to the sewage anyway!

No comments: