Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cleaning Day

Cleaned the house lah sey!!! haha. Mop the floor. Tak tau aper mood. PFFT.
Self-volunteer maid. Maybe because i felt like one. I was left alone... in the house. With 3 small kids. I felt like a mom pon ader, a maid pon ader... haha... WTH

Nothing happening actually today... lol. Just that I can watch tv in my room. :DD Got Rtm 1, 2, tv3, ntv7, 8, 9, from malaysia and Tpi, SCTV, and RCTI from indo... Best seyyyy!!!! I love watching malysia and indo's shows... but i prefer malaysia... hehe... dunno y. If Indo, Alot of their drama's story lines are similar to hikmah... torture here, torture there... then happy ending... hey but I like the drama, Andaiku tahu. :DDD Acha, irwansyah and Rafi ahmad!!!! And the storyline... fuh! power! I cried for two episodes... cos so far i watched 2 only... lol... but so sedih lahhh... TT.... Wanna know more? Monday - Friday 7.30 only on RTM1! :D Saluran inforia anda! hehe...

No comments: