Thursday, December 27, 2007

What A Day!

Today... Is a day of mixed emotions.
Just name me all the emotions...
I faced all of them in one day...
But since it was like a lot...
These emotions did not affect me that much.

Okay. So here's what happened.

Met up with Azeez and Emi. Were supposed to be having lunch with Aeynn in town. (Excited) First time jumpe budak kecik tu...
But when I got out of the house, I told myself "I look like a nyonya today and it sux. But nvm, nobody is gonna look at me... I'm not gonna meet anybody else I know...

Sure enough... I went to the MRT station and I saw Liyana, n Muhaimin and group. WTF?! (Embarrassment)

Met loads of people actually and here's the list...
Liyana, Muhaimin and grp - Pasir Ris MRT - Paisey LAr....
Harry - Bugis MRT - He is an IDIOT! haha... showed me that tongong face somemore! (Feel like i wanna fart on his face... can?)
Haziq - Topman - Huh? He work there? As what? why he standing beside the door? (Surprised)
Nuradee - Banquet Raffles hospital - Whoa...
Hanafi and moo! - Esplanade - Shocked! haha
Irshaad's bestfriend with his gf. - Citylink mall - Ok. Nasib korg shiok tgk kat mannequin tu...
Regina - Citylink mall - Tak recognise aku. k takper. Phew!
Rahima rahim (sr) - She taking the MRT?? - oh traffic!

Ok one wierd incident was at esplanade. there's these two guys not moo and nafi but just another 2 guys. Azeez looked at them and said they were checkin up on me. PFFT. Budak Kecik lagi lar korg! Pi main jauh2...

Yay PD TMR!!! Woohoooo!

No comments: