Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wheeee......

Edited some pictures to upload at Friendster.com and to print... I want to frame them up... so cool... :D Anyway, here's some sneakpeek, the rest, go see at friendster okay?
heh...



Anyway, was supposed to eat Pizza today... but canceled... Damn I'm bored already... You know I have been doing one particular thing today, of all the things that I have to do, write "THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG" like a lot of times... haha... To practice my architectural handwriting that is... Cleaned the kitchen and toilet up just now... Cooked... Wash my face umpteen number of times like a sick person... Beware! I am suffering of OCD! (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder!) Whheee! haha... NAQIA, My sec 4 classmate always claims that I have that disorder cos I'm vain... Can't see a mirror... If I do, I'd look at my reflection and embrace it! Jahaaaa! But I think I still have that disorder now. But I was not that obsessive for the past few months during my P1... Cos I was like in that bloody studio approximately, 10 hrs a day! 8 hrs sleep, 2hrs break/eat, 1 hr journey, 1 hr wash-up/refresh, 2 hrs tv... that was my pathetic schedule during P1! haha... Bloody hell...

No comments: