Monday, November 26, 2007

Weiiii....

I am slacking mannn.... I am rotting... You know, I got a lot of things to put in my blog... A lot of Ideas... but then I forgot them... haha... So sad larrr...

I wonder what the guys are doing... Fidz, bola... Sarah, kerje? Ziza, Rot at home... Shaad, tah... tv kot.. Farah? HuAllah HuAlam... haha... Koosmangat... Anyway, Let me see... I am bored. you guys have any Idea what I should do? Anything legal besides working... Go online, watch movies? Watched movies just now, Kuntilanak and GGPP... So scary man kuntilanak! Want to watch enchanted uh... later uh... When I'm busy, It gets too Busy, and when I'm bored, It gets too bored.... How is Mdm Marini doing? Long time since I've heard from her... Random sia... Haha! anyway... gtg now. Ran out of Ideas and Inspiration lah... k tatahs!

No comments: