Friday, November 23, 2007

Very BAD DAy...

I apologize to those who were affected by my attitude today. Maybe I had a rough start for today. Woke up late for school and shit happens. So yeah. My model was selected for open house. Going to persuade my dad later to drive me to school at night. So here's the list of the bad events today.

-My course vice-chairman was acting like a bloody fool. Bombarding that poor Lydia (the girl whom I helped with her project cos I had some empathy for her.)though she never 'touch' him. Okay maybe she called he and his friends CMI (cannot make it) but that was because they were teasing her and her model. Thats so bad, man!

-Were supposed to take down our pin ups at 12.30. 12.15 we had to do some reflection. But... these group of girls took down their pin ups at 12.15 and everybody followed suit. Instructions were given but we 'defied' them. Harith, our lecturer, was so upset, he told us to pin up our drawings again in 5 minutes. At first no one owned up when he asked who took down the pin ups first. I wanted to own up cos I didn't want the whole cohort to suffer because of some childish behavior of someone not owning up to their mistakes and the others have to carry the consequences along with them. But I didn't when I thought for the second time. This is because, I had told Harith that when my group had stepped in, the room was half empty already. If I were to own up, it would be obvious that I am lying. Anyway, its done though and the girls have apologized... But still the vice did not do his damn bloody job! I recommend that Harith change the bloody committee. In a Malay saying, Harapkan pagar, pagar makan padi atau makan gaji buta.

-I was with Ziza and we were at level five, heading to the studio. Ziza was bringing my model. The width of the pavement for us to walk was really small and that bloody Leonard and Sean was like in front of us and leonard go and ride the skateboard Sheryl was holding and BAM! He broke my model. FARK! Bloody hell... At that point of time I was so angry that I swore that he'd fall down from the skateboard and fall down from the fifth floor. Then I was like cursing him. Like Fuck lah! I help your stupid friend, the one they suck-up to a lot, to bring his model up before the MOI people destroy it, and this is the treatment? Where is the damn bloody respect man??? Go AND FUCKING JUST DIE LAH!

-Just got a nagging from my mom because my 4th sis complained to her that my 3rd bro hit her. Fuck lah. Just go and DIE, people... Stop Bothering me and my FUCKING life can??? FUCK YOU!

No comments: