Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mommy! Its over!!!!

At last! as what the title would suggest... yes! it's finally over! two fluking months of dreadfulness and doginess... Well I'm tired and i need to pay my beauty sleep! i got panda eyes, oily skin, full of blemishes on my forehead and cheeks. but not that obvious though! thank god! Ya soo... at last i went shopping... for shoes! :DDD and also my facial wash. the current one is so like not helping! Like, like, like duh! haha... just now when i present, i use a damn lot of "like"! FARK! ahah... the lecturers bombard me with quite a number of qns, but i could manage!... nyaha... the only minus point was my storyboard. i knew it sucked... anyway... harith liked my idea! so did kk! haha... harith said i'm sensitive to the site... Wheeee.... i know... haha. so cool lar sey.... then kk said overall, my presentation was okay. i dun care, as long as i like my idea and as long i dun get to repeat this p1 thing, im doing just fine! at last its over!!! woot!!! im going to have fun like I never had before.... i dun care! haha.... so happy lar sey... but at the same time tired... going to sleep... sleep and... SLEEP! haha wooot! imagine how happy I am!

but then right, I feel sorry for sarah, farah and candice... their presentation rabak seyyyy.... sarah pon ngah bad mood... haizzz ape khabar kau sarah? its okay... i don't think they'd fail lah. hope for that... i mean imagine uh... you done the work for like 2 bloody fuckin months but then when you submit, the lect says that he doesnt like your idea and that you have a long way to go... i mean if i were to get that comment, I'd feel wasted too... sacrifice your sleep and health... and this is what you get! it's like FARK! but anyways... i'm happy!

No comments: