Saturday, November 10, 2007

PENTAS & P1 !

OMG!!! I AM SO PRESSURIZED!!! How could this happen to me??? kenapa pentas have to be on the 16th??? why cant it be after my p1? ya Allah!!! Apa kejadah niiii.... Aku boley naik gilerrrr... that means i have to take one day off my production? kalau kerje aku tak habis, nak salah kan siape? siape???? the organizer? my friend who made me end up in dk? me? who? nobody! i can't blame anybody! but if i fail, it would be one BIG damn bloody problem for me! this is P1... MAJOR project... M-A-J-O-R... If i fail this, all my hard work will not pay off... i dun wanna retake this 2 month project thingy... I wanna proceed... to the next level with my other coursemates... I'm sooo dead! bloodyhell... what shall i doo? maybe i'll have to manage my time. VERY CAREFULLY... gotta prepare timetable... for my production.... lalalala.... go out of training by 8? haha what the toots... okay maybe 8... or 8.30? ok 8- 8.30... i still have to do my project ya know... then on the 16th, lets hope it doesnt take the whole day... maybe when im done with my performance, i head back straight to the studio to do my work... ask for early dismissal... :D can? After that, I QUIT! itu lah... cikgu dah cakap... jangan join cca yang high commitment...degil.... kan dah susah sendiri...

No comments: