Monday, April 20, 2009

First Day Of School as a Senior...

A link to a particular video that moved me, and made the hair on our back stand.
Susan Boyle - I dreamed a dream
I could not embed the video because it was not allowed -_-"

First day of school was not that bad, just a morning filled with happiness as we saw long-time-no-see friends, laughter as we made fun of people and also induced by our so-called funny jokes. And a tinge of jealousy as we saw those who had got the CDI projects and the Director's list... And the fun that the Freshmen and some of the juniors/seniors had after orientation. Maybe, like Moses (our director) said, I am not well-connected. Well... Not that well-connected as I used to be... maybe. So shall we start coloring our portfolio with some cool stuff this year ZizyZieza?

I am so gonna make use of this one year wisely. I will put my money in my mouth.
But I'd rather, get some sushi before I do that. At least sushi tastes better... Sushi anyone??

No comments: