Friday, April 24, 2009

Going Bonkers

Japan... Japan.... Japan....

Heard the news? A shocking article caught my eyes while I was scanning through the yahoo! homepage. Guess what? Japan is paying foreign workers (Latin Americans of Japanese descents) to go back to Brazil and once they agree, they are not allowed to find a job in Japan anymore. Not even their children can go back to find jobs. These people are kicked out of their 'homes' with a bit of cash! I'm sure these 'Americans' were shattered.

The main reason to Japan's decision was that they wanted all jobs to be taken by their own citizens. Which I must say, is not wrong. You are the government, you take care of the people. When your people need jobs, get them jobs. But why 'throw-out', specifically, the Nikkei Americans? Do their numbers make up the majority of foreign workers in Japan? Why can't they create more jobs?

Maybe, they have a problem with America too...
It's so obvious.

Article Link


Did you know that starting a business during recession has its benefits??

*I am not going to chase the world. I want to chase the afterlife. And the world will chase after me. I won't let myself be blinded.*

No comments: