Friday, April 24, 2009

Sad one...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/23/bullying.suicide/index.html

I don't know why I feel so... angry... Especially after reading this article. Especially when I feel like the mom is oblivious. She let her son get bullied? Tried a few times, nothing happened? Hello?!!! Try agin and again and again lah! That is America. Things don't happen if you just talk ok! You think its like Singapore? You complain and complain and 60% chance something happens? And when your son is dead you tell us that something has got to be done. Ya. Isn't that too late now?? Should have confronted the boy now shouldn't you? At least should have not gave up on encouraging your son to speak up. I guess, you have not been doing what a mom should do.

I empathize the boy. He is so cute, eleven years old.

Lucky to have my mom.

No comments: