Wednesday, April 15, 2009

If Only I could know...

I would brave the storms to know what is in your head.
I would wrath in the coldest sea just to see you smile again.
Because when you are on the verge of losing someone dear,
You would want to hold tight and pull them back in again.

I guess, I was too caught up with my own problems.
And so I paid less attention to you.
You have every right to be unhappy or upset.
Can we talk? I really want to talk to you.
Can I lie on your shoulders and cry like before?
I have a lot to share with you.
But you seemed withdrawn. Me, being me... I had to face everything myself with no one to talk to. I thought, life was the hardest when there was no one to talk to. It has always been.

I want to share my problems with you, only you. But again, you seemed uninterested. Why? I always wondered if dating your brother would be the biggest mistake. But I know it was not. You just have to accept it. But if only I could know this was bound to happen, I would not say 'yes'.

I know this is unrelated to being trusted and all, but I just want you to know today. That you are a big part of my life. And I can't bear to see anyone I love, not trusting me or they are pulling themselves away from me. I will do anything for you because I love you like my own sister.

Brightest shining star of my life who would light up my darkest nights. Without fail, you are always the one who is right. That's why I love you.

The best gift from God, who would teach me and guide me... We learn together. But most of the time you were the big sister... And I feel so secured.

If only I could know what is in your mind right now. Oh how desperate I am, wanting to know what is it that I have done. I am so forgetful... And I am not a great person. I know. So please, Guide me like you had always done.

On another note, I Love You. :')

- When you are on the verge of losing someone dear, you would do anything to pull them back in-

No comments: