Sunday, April 05, 2009

Yeay!

I've edited some things on my blog template. Of course they are only minor changes... No biggie...
But the changes made - at least - makes my blog pleasing to the eye. No more stupid google ads blocking my content and what not. I actually added a few more stuffs to help organise my sidebar... but it all went haywire so I had to revert. But anyways, this will do for now. I so love my blogskin, i can't find any replacement!

Anyway, moving on to what I have done today...
Basically, the trip to NUS had been cancel because our babe, Farah Hannan, had sore eyes! I was like getting ready halfway when Zizy called... So changed clothes and went to Elias Mall... After that we wanted to go survey Tampines 1. Guess what, it is not opened to the public yet! hurhur...

'Let's go find a rich life partner after this :)'

No comments: