Friday, April 17, 2009

Sore Eyes...

Listening to: Yesterday Once More by The Carpenters

Well, Sore throat for her... and sore eyes for me. Coolio. My eyes were swollen when I woke up. I guess something must have got itself stuck inside my eyes at night. And I had a bad dream last night which had caused me to startle or 'meracau'. God. I dreamed about two small cute ants helping each other out. And then suddenly there was a big ant... The one which you can see especially at graveyards... That particular thing fell onto my head... And I was like... Nvm. Anyways. I guess, I am very much influence by her. I think about her everytime. But, too bad for me I guess. Had the best days of my life...

Yipee... Watching '17 again' later... With Ziza and her bros... And also Hykel, that little rascal whom I find cute sometimes... Except when he asks me for mango cake... And also Uncle Key lock Pad.

Okie dokies. I gotta go... Gotta get out of my 'plumber's assistant' uniform and get ready to be 'Quirky Me'.

"It is more shameful to distrust one's friends than to be deceived by them."
- Duc de la Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680) French writer.


No comments: