Friday, June 22, 2007

God!

I'm so damn exhausted! In the morning went to wisma mendaki to submit a form, thanks Mr.A for accompanying me! It was fun btw, in the bus talking like we nvr met. haha. then went home. then go out to compasspoint to accompany ibu upgrade her line but cant. we had to go to cuppage road behind centrepoint at orchard. so we went there and headed to the starhub center. So sad that the line could not be upgraded. Y? i dunno... haha. then went to john little sale. I was searching for a long sleeved shirt. after like one hr inside that shop, i found this black shirt and straight away fell in love with it. Im going to save it for the next presentation! haha. then went home again. clean the house, move somethings here and there, then went to paya lebar when ayah came back home from work. Ibu wanted to settle the cushions and sofa covers. at playfair, they will sew for you. like so damn cool larh. I had merely gone crazy if not for my mother who kept an eye on me so that i maintain my cool. so many nice cloths! i like! and its so cheap because of the sale lah. I mean from $88 per meter, the price was lowered to $8 per meter! omg.... haha. i dunno how much my mom spent. we were actually getting ready for hari raya. tak sabar2! puasa pon belom! ish3... haha. All my aunties and uncles went there to order. So, I won't be shocked if i see that their sofa covers are similar to mine! haha. Pasti kecoh benar2an! haha.... cant wait for hari raya! woot!

No comments: