Friday, June 01, 2007

Hehehe

I've changed my blog name again. This happens to be the meaning of my name. I had it all figured out. Umm... so I had watch PGL at Suria. Had been a long while since I watched the VCD. Used to watch it over and over again last time after sometime it had just came out. I cried watching that show... again... oh my god. It's so sad... I just love PGL the Movie. I don't understand why 'Sepet' could win the award.... I mean, the effects used, language use and storyline of PGL is far more better than Sepet! way far over the moonlight that far! So the poem below? its not exactly a poem, not a song... just a 'puisi' for a friend who couldn't see me cry in front of this computer screen when he typed "Putri is a b***H" and send it to me on IM MSN. What the heck. So as i was getting inspired and emo-ed from PGL, I decided to pour out my feelings. Anyway, It has been quite a while since i wrote in malay. Last year, it used to be my hobby. k i gtg now. cya!

No comments: