Monday, June 25, 2007

paiseyest day

As these things occur, i'd knew i had to blog about this. Its like a paisey day for us... BARA. haha. wth, that name is so wierd! So first day of school and many things happened.
When i went to school, i had a free bus ride cos i happen to be stucked on the stairs of the bus entrance from pasir ris to TP! haha. so i couldn't tap my card and i just hopped out. the captain couldnt even see me!
So as i went out, and climbed the stairs, i found out that my pants was 'crooked'. i wanted to correct it but i tripped instead! luckily i didnt fall! haha. then i kept my composure and carried on.
after architecture drawing (ArDwg), we went to eat. then went to the library. shaad and fidz busted us and went to CAD lab instead. So i went to the toilet with ziza and called them (fidz and shaad). Ziza went into the cubicle. when i was calling them, there is this flushing sound that was loud and i cannot hear. So i shouted "oi! stop flushing lar!" then one chinese girl came out of the cubicle. I thought azizah was the one making the flush sound. haha. totally paisey!
Then at the movie corner, where we were to watch nang nak, my headphones were unattached. so i had to find the socket. so dumb of me, that i turned the tv around, then the guy beside me pointed out to me that the socket is just on the left side. God! paisey. then, we wanted to play the movie. i pressed 'play' so many times but it wont start. then he pointed out again that i have to go to the counter and ask them to start. haha. paisey giler.
then, at end of Mat and fin class, i said bye to the class. i shouted "k, bye ppl!". and as their attention was all at me, the door slamed at me. Bara was like laughing at me esp shaad. paisey lagie!
Then i tripped again on the way back from SAA. shitty day,
I must tell you, my mat and fin lecturer is so syok sendiri. he keeps boasting about his being a site supervisor and keeps underestimating us like we r small kids. aku tondang biji dier baru die tau nasib dier. He also kept looking at azizah while sending his lecture. haha. He actually thot azizah was an ang moh cos she has blue eyes. stupid contact lenses! haha.

No comments: