Friday, June 15, 2007

today?

1)I am so friggin' tired right now... Even when i change my clothes, I feel tired. It's like there's no energy in my body... Even though I already had my lunch... well... Must go on!

2)Went to school just now... For what? Take pictures with our maquettes. I was made like a model. My mouth became numb of smiling till at one point of the time, I had to make sure my smile wouldn't look fake... Oh I felt so funny just now. HAHA... We were told that the CDL organizers wanted to make a story... We will be in that story... haha... It's definitely fun, and if I were to have an opportunity like so, I would do it again. I especially like the part where we had to be interviewed... the interviewer is so funny... so was the photographer who kept insisting that I send a proposal to Starsearch 2007 to take my sculpture design ad their trophy design. He insisted and i was like... "okay..." I didn't know whether I should believe him or not.... haha

3)Why is everyone going to ubin? why is ubin so popular? what can you find in ubin??? WHY UBIN????????!!!!!!!!!

No comments: