Tuesday, June 12, 2007

hahaha...

6.34 pm on the clock... listening to my malay pop playlist while blogging... just finished friendster-ing... and now im blogging... haha.... my back is aching. i've been sitting here since 2.30... yay... friday got apm... on 24 june at 8.30 pm, they're showing initial D on channel u... like hello? that was like two years or more ago... might as well you show tokyo drift! its far more better... but... tokyo drift is an english show isn't it? haha... ok whatever... ouch. i think i've got sensitive teeth... i'm eating frozen gummy... haha... i've uploaded some pic to my photo bucket. maybe i should make another slide show!
oh gosh... its 7... i had failed compiling my pic into a remix. but whatever... waiting for lili to pass me the song... slow!

No comments: