Wednesday, June 20, 2007

whoa!!!

yay... zima at last, you tagged! wee hee... ok i have something to tell. Yesterday Mr.A called. I was playing virtual pool with my abg angkat when he called. Being shocked, I told abg to take the call. As I had expected, Mr.A hung up. Since it was his birthday, I thought I would do him a favor by calling him back or something. (Aiya, story too long! summarize...) So I smsed him. I asked why he called. He said he wanted to thank me for my comment. (i wished him happy birthday at friendster) He said he didn't expect me to do that after all what he has done. He also added something. That if i was bored and want to go out or something just give him a call.. cos he's also bored. Hurhur... so... then I asked la... 'what abt your gf?' He said he doesn't care. or something liddat... haha... He's a very complicated person. hmm... for the first time, i'm quite confused. I actually have forgotten what he had done to hurt me. maybe, i've forgiven him thoroughly? maybe I've forgotten him? Maybe... Whatever the case, i still don't wanna get into a serious relationship like before. I'm a very confusing person too.... hmms... yay... at least i have someone to accompany me to wisma mendaki on friday. Tmr i am going to school, for DK... Yay! then fri morning go to mendaki to send a form and then meet my mom cos we going to suntec. Ibu wants to get a new phone. Habis plan Mr.A nak main pool... maybe sempat kot.... haha... entahlah. sembarang.

No comments: