Sunday, June 24, 2007

yeeeha!

wahlao... so sadd... dzariff ignored my qn cos he is bz... what is a clutch pencil??? that thing has been bothering me for days. Tomorrow, school reopens for me... i thot it opens next week... biol betul larh...

so. Today, i have nothing to do and dumbily online as always... oh god... i gotta buy pants. all these while i've been buying shirts and tops but no pants? shit.

My stomachache has come. argh.... i dunno what has become of me today... im chatting with everybody on my contact list. i'm gonna miss my life... haha... i wont have a v.long break till dec... maybe there is a short i week break.. but i forgot when... haha... ok... dz is being quite cold. maybe its because of his submission. i know how he feels. i can't blame him.

Spent my afternoon watching pirates of the carribean online. Fantastic 4 and spiderman 3 in dvd. movie day huh? hmms... i think im gonna dnld some free trial games. it seems that i only have two turns left before my trial for 3d live pool ends. what other games should i download? hmmms....

No comments: