Friday, June 29, 2007

Supernanny!

Today is Friday! Friday... the day where I have no school... (but just for this block!) Supernanny day too for me... i'll have to be a supernanny to look after the 4 brats.
1, the dwarf. She speaks like a 12 year old when she's only 7. Some people say she speaks like an adult. well... that's why she's called a 'dwarf'! and that dwarf is my sister, nani.
Another is an irritating kid who is 'Nani's wannabe'. She is the 'Movie or DVD commenter. If we wanna watch dvd, she would be the one who will tell us what happens next. And that is Hamiza, my neighbor and my sister's classmate from young.
Another is a cute dumpling, who is my brother, Mikhail. Im not showing any favouritism here. But anyway, he's also quite irritating sometimes. But he's still the cutest. And the so not brat-ish.
Then there is hamiza's brother. The most irritating one in the bunch. However, he is scared of me. Haha... cos I loove to raise my voice at him and i don't entertain him at all. You should see when he is with his father. I feel like chopping him into pieces.
In other words, i am a supernanny in my house. not at other people's house. I just don't like the idea of coming into someone's household and tell them how to take care of their children. I have a culture to preserve unlike those people who don't preserve their culture and don't know how to take care of their child or their children. It always ends up with their children stepping on their mother and father's head. Worse, their children can be as young as 1. Stupid shit huh? Don't they have a religion or don't they teach their children manners? if the child was mine, i'd slap them and straighten their head long ago. Teach them what manners are. So that in the future they can become 1 bloody farkin EDUCATED person who can bring pride and joy to my family's name!

No comments: