Tuesday, July 10, 2007

10.07.07

Ahh... I'm so innn looove with the song from live earth which goes like this... 'this could be good, hey you...' God... that song moves me...

Figured out that sometimes, things won't go your way. Wouldn't it be better to cherish the ones who love you instead?

'Aku junjung petuaku, cintai dia yang mencintaiku'-Cinta-

(I hold my principles up high, love the ones who love me)

After I tried liking him, this is what I get. The door to his heart is closed and what? That's it! I'm moving on... I'm tired of all this crap he gives me. Tired... yes I'm tired. Very, very tired. The exhaustion is excruciating!

Today, was fun, as usual. But I think I'm tired of CS. Also scared hassan will sound us again. haha. Yesterday, me, harry, candice and edison went to play CS at the green CAD lab. I had to crack the file open before i could play. So while I was cracking, they were already shooting. And a few minutes later, Hassan came in and went to harry. he told them to stop. I didn't realise he came in actually... Luckily i hadnt open the file. if not, sure blacklist. haha. So we found out how harry got caught playing CS. His monitor was high up and ppl who walk by could actually see what he was doing. haha... bodoh betul. ended up playing addicting games...

And shaad, keeps kacau-ing me, tickle me lah, pinch me... haiz... then farah... omg! She acts cute... haha... i think im more cuter... and funnier... longkang... haha... but nvrmind, as long as she's happy and doesn't disturb me.... peace!

(still thinking, breating, loving... earth)

No comments: