Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tired

It's not even a day and i am already tired. Went to buy tix for transformers since my father told me to bring my younger siblings to the movies to catch that movie. If not for my lil 5 yr old bro, I wouldn't have gone. But the show was not even boring... at least. The story line is quite simple. There was more action... Thats good. So, I cried during some touching parts where bumblebee was being frozen by the stupid section seven. But most of the time, it was laughing that i did most. Yah so overall, i enjoyed the movie. 4 stars out of 5! 4 cos i hated the section seven ppl. and that megatron should have died miserably. What an ending! And because Bumblebee was so cute! nice sia the chevy. haha... ok stoppit... next topic.

I saw some ads before the show and i would wanna watch ratatouille. Evan almightty is on alluc. and its damn boring. the story line is quite slow in the beginning. Gone shopping? ALONE!!! yes! i gotta see that movie man. Pid! I cant wait! Anyone for ratatouille?

So, yesterday someone who has been missing in my life for quite sometime smsed me. Wished me goodnight and all... shall i put this down???? Nvrmind, I won't put this down until i'm ready and until i have thought over it. But what i can say is that, I'm still quite confused about what he tells me. Its like, he beats around the bush. (Gawd the song 'sederhana' is bothering me sia)... I am not really sure of my feelings towards him. Its not that i don't like him. But I don't like the fact that he is making me confused. Am i making you confused? I think i am. I am a confused person i guess... Ouh, so he is confused too.... I see... what am i gonna do?

No comments: