Saturday, July 14, 2007

Friday the thirteenth...

Found this music video online.
It don't make any difference to me (Acoustic Feat. Akil Dasan)


13th July has been a long day for me. Faced a couple of embarrassing moments like when we were going to eat at ITAS, me and sarah wanted to do our normal butt-kicking routine to shaad and fidz. As I was jump and kick Shaad's butt, Sarah gave me a light pull on the hand and I fell backwards and I landed on my butt, (tu lah namanya dolat) hurt my ankle and wrist. Dang! Paisey sia. Then another one. I asked Ingrid (ArDwg Lecturer) to check on my work. So she did but said I had make a mistake on some parts which was drawing the back wall of a building (we were doing 1 point perspective drawing)and told me to go to Seng Hwee. So I did. He told me he used 'agarration'. So I did, and I asked Ingrid to check again. She told me it was wrong and that there was a method and she left me alone to find out. WTH. Then I went around to ask. I shouted "Who knows how to do the back wall???!!!" Sarah responded and said "Harry knows!" so I ran to where Harry was supposed to sit, but I remembered that Harry had a fever and wasn't in school! omfg! wth.... sarah tricked me!!!! hahaha....

I think that is all I could remember about school yesterday. Then when I came back, My father asked me to follow him to send my brother for shooting at Yung Ho road. Some where in jurong. He doesn't know the way so I had to go. Damn it was freaking long. I just hate shootings. I wonder how the people can stand it. Freaking damn long hours, we came at 9pm and ended at 3am... WTH... I slept in the car during that period of time. But even though I slept, It was tiring cos I was sleeping in a sitting position. Saw some familiar faces like Kak lili who did the make-up, Khai (director), Rafi khan (assistant director and the guy who sold a car to my father years ago), cik jun (junaidah md. nor), mahadi shor, zainal ihim, arif shamsudin, and many more la... haha. Can't remember. I was asleep. Cik Jun took a ride home from us and confessed that in her life as a comedian, never she had shooting till 3 am. God. They r so unprofessional.

No comments: