Friday, July 06, 2007

updates...

i hadn't update for a long time cos these few days i have been tired. yesterday i slept at 6.30 pm! and just now i woke up at 7. still i am tired... haha... wth... Now i know something. why MR.A is smothering me to go out with me. that is because he wants to be certain of his feelings for me. he likes me, but he wants to be certain... geddit? for me, there is some parts that i like but there are some parts when i don't. i can't explain these parts cos i dont know for sure...
maybe one part when i dont like him is when he is irritating. He is not a mind reader. so now i know. thats not a win-lose situation for me. Wait, i don't think you r getting what im talking about. Nevermind... so do i! haha... these is what happens when i am tired... but nvrmind. updates tmr...

No comments: