Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sick and ain't lovin' it!

Hello people! How are you guys these days. I caught a flu virus from my dad, which was quite contagious. Nina and me got it, and sadly, I passed it to Sarah... Cool man... Hahaha... I wore my specs to school today which I had found inside the L.I.V.E Army paper bag. I found some other useful stuffs too inside it. Like One of my drumstick, my health booklet, Sec 3 handbook which hold so much memories of my secondary school life... And... Masking tape which I had been searching for from the first day of the block. Which was like 3 weeks or so ago! YAY ALIFF MENANG! ALIFF!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

I did some materials and finishings from 10+ to 4 then 4-9pm was like architecture drawing time. Took me bloody 3 damn hrs to finish a bloody plan.... but surely i had fun... Damn loads of fun... Wit me and sarah being sick together, and our crappiness... hahaha... Plan to Camp at The Studio tomorrow. We're not going to go out for some bloody long time as we plan to bring food from home... so we dun waste so much time on going out. The faster we finish! haha... Cool rite... But i know thats kinda lame. You know what? the jacket i bought from I.P.Zone can change colors. I told ziza that my jacket was green in color. Then when i met her in the bus, It changed to brown. Then Ziza was like "hey this is brown laaa!" I was shocked la... But maybe i didnt realize. Then at 7 plus pm, i realized that the color was green. Ziza went home earlier so i couldnt show her... Whoa style uh my jacket...

Syariff Sleeq smiled and said hi to me at Design Canteen today! ok thats lame" but i like listening to his voice... haha... And Didicazli... and Thaqif... Imran, And more RnB ppl... Though i dont favor hip hop that much...

No comments: