Sunday, July 15, 2007

loneliness....

I don't know if he's reading this. I miss him sometimes. I miss telling him off. I miss how he hurts me with his tongue which is sharper than a thousand knives. Yes, it's hard between us. There's always issues I'll bring up, and some issues he'll bring up. But we fairly know we need each other. I know he needs me. He doesn't realize it. Ok, maybe he realizes it subconsciously, but he doesn't know or something like that. We prefer it to be that way. For us to be apart. But we wanna see each other. Something like that? Hmms. I'm also confused.

You know what? If he doesn't care, I don't. But I know he's trying to reach me. Its always when I'm busy doing something or I don't hear my cell ring. Too bad... my cell is always on vibrate.

-A guy who would write a song and sing it for me, knows how to touch me.-

Though I can write and sing, but it isn't appropriate for a girl to sing for a guy... or something like that. That is my personal preference, Guys sing for girls, Girls listen and melt. Haha. But girls do sing. In disappointment, in confusion, in happiness, in sadness, but never about chasing a guy. Do they. Planning to start writing... ask a friend of mine to play the guitar and I'll sing. What the songs would be about? well, wait... My friends, Patience is a virtue! Meanwhile, go to www.imeem.com n check out these boys. "Wanted boys". They can write, not sing, but play music very well. They are the jiwangs version of
velvet rose... ouh... so touched.

No comments: