Tuesday, July 24, 2007

what a day....

Hellooo... sorry i didn't blog yesterday... I have to admit things don't usually go our way. What we plan to do, may not happen. In God's will. So now I'm stealing time... blogging. I wanted to blog yesterday but I was too tired that I fell asleep while tutoring!!! Well, nvm... what's in the past, is in the past.

So yesterday... Was quite a long day for me... But I have this one occasion to write about. We were at the student lounge playing a game or two of 8 ball billiards, then sarah wanted to SB, so fidz and shaad followed. Left me and ziza. So when i was bored, i took out a dollar and started playing. ALONE. Did some powerful shots and voila! A guy, JJ, came to me and asked if he could play with me. Why not? After all he's the one paying.. haha. Got some experience. So I played and I'm lucky that i won. Cos he pocketed the ball in the wrong pocket. Then Shaad challenged me. I won again. No tyco but i actually pocketed 4 balls in a straight row! Alhamdullilah... then another guy, JJ's friend challenged me. I won again. ;p then matthew challenged me. He won. DANG. I admit i was a lil tired and couldn't focus. playing billiards is tiring too okay! haha... so till next time, bye

No comments: