Saturday, July 07, 2007

great triple 7!

Great! Went to school today early in the morning to find that there was no APEL. Fish! Then, spent my time 'constructively' by playing cs at the CAD lab. 117:17... me, fidz shaad, seng hwee, candice, cq and edison played... so fun larh... we become terrorists... haha... imagine 1 battle is done and finished with in less than 5 secs. we sure make a good team! We ended up not fighting for the number of wins but for the number of enemies each of us killed. candice and edison got 300+ but me, i was fourth in place with 100+... but not bad... haha... after that me, shaad, fidz, seng hwee and candice went to tm to play pool.
Didn't play Daytona today, and btw, today is green day! Bara wore gree!!!! woot! but nvr take pic! dang! chyetuts. so then we ate long johns n went window shopping. sometime later, we went our separate ways, me and shaad, fidz and candice... haha... cute la.... haha... today was damn cute!

No comments: