Friday, July 20, 2007

:D

Today was really... 'EXCITING'. Lots of unexpected things happened... Unexpectedly... haha. (God! Did a mosquito just fly out from my chin?) I went to class late. Like 3.5 hours late? Ya. And Fidz and Shaad didn't talk to me sey... We were not talking for like 1 hr and i couldn't take it. I knew something was wrong. They were unhappy of something but I wasn't really my fault. And I am sure no one is to be blamed. Well, we were not talking for an hour and when the guys went to their friday prayers, I had a talk with Sarah. I knew where the mistake was. But I didn't know how to make it up to the guys and I searched for a corner to cry. Haha... 'Itu pun nak nangis... Mira emo uh....' Cut the story short. Now, WE ARE TALKING AGAIN! Woohooh! after 4 hrs of cold silence. I was so happy I bought for them snacks... hahaha..... I am so tired now and i don't wanna be late tmr... So chalo!

No comments: