Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm Bored....

There's this irritating shaad with me... hit his balls yesterday... He was too irritating. He keeps disturbing me and im having my red week this week. AGAIN! haha... His lil' friend ought to be kicked. Like 'Kicked in the arse' session'....

I'm now in the CAD lab with BARA, except that sarah magically changed to Seng Hwee... HAHA. IMAGINE~ 10am i went to the bus stop. waited for 30 mins for the damn bus to come. And when i caught a sight of it, sarah msg me and asked if the measurements were with me. Believe it or not, i forgot to bring my bagpack along! hahaha... mira, mira.... then i went home again. so sad.... and another one...

something bad happened yesterday at home. I was playing with the pc when something undescribable happened. I had to reboot the com. I dunno how to. I asked the people... Like my friend, shaad, and i think its him only. So he doesnt know. then i went to plug in my laptop and checked the enet on how to reboot. An article said something about switching the cpu switch off and on it again. I did that without switching of the main switch and CRASH! The insides of the CPU exploded. My face was literraly infront of the ventilation fan. Luckily it didn't fall to pieces and damage my face. THANK GOD! as for that pc, i'd say TATAH! chalo

No comments: