Thursday, January 24, 2008

Argh!

Yeay... Thank you my friend. Now I think I really need an organizer! My god! In order for me to have an organizer and to use it effectively... I'd have to fall in love with it. I mean. Really! Last 2 years, I had a lot of organizers for my birthday and I did not even use one of it effectively like I did to the ones I got from my secondary school because? Because I did not like them. Lol!

Thats why I am crazy right now!!!

Lalalallalala.... where do I find nice organizers? Where where where. Not the really nice one. If that thing is too nice, I would not dare to write in it cos it is too nice and i wouldn't wanna spoil it with my handwriting. Lol.

Okay. I shall get one this weekend or so. Town, here i come! I shall leave my footsteps on you... Muahahahaha....

'Ah la, piece of melody...'
love, love, love, love, love...

Random.

No comments: